The Rundquist Diaries

Friday, July 21, 2006

Moving Day...

So today is Friday and bascially, I am not working at all. After 6.5 years of working for my company, my department is moving to a different location on our floor and has dedicated this day to moving all our junk. Then, as a celebration, this afternoon we are going to take a cruise, thanks to Al & Alma's, on Lake Minnetonka.

I actually moved all my stuff yesterday afternoon because I had a slow day and so this morning I am just sitting pretty, not working. How cool is that? I have a fresh, clean new desk w/o any dust and for the first time in probably a couple of years, I actully feel organized. I think this will help me get through the next 5+ months of being pregnant. However, the down side of where I sit now is that I am much further away from the bathrooms. Oh well, I need the exercise!

I love days like these...

3 Comments:

  • So i had heard through the grape vine that you were preggers but now that you out and said it CONGRATS!!! I hope that this is a fairly uneventful preg and that it breezes by for you. We love you guys and if you need anything let us know

    By Blogger The Whalens, at 10:03 AM  

  • Beware of the Vikings!

    By Blogger Adam Omelianchuk, at 10:16 AM  

  • hi whalens, thanks for the encouragement! so far everything has gone wonderfully, but i have been extrememly sick - and at almost 17 weeks i am still struggling to keep food down (and not gaining weight). but, i am thankful...and we're hanging in there! we'll have to talk at church sometime soon!

    By Blogger celeste, at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home