The Rundquist Diaries

Thursday, August 03, 2006

FREE...the best kind!


I love it when people offer me free stuff...for those of us on a budget, it's such a blessing and I just got blessed!

A co-worker of mine came up to me earlier this morning and asked if John and I would be able to get to Chino Lation by August 9th. She had a gift certificate that needed to be used by then and she wasn't going to be able to get there. I happily accepted!

So, between now and next Wednesday John and I can go on a FREE date! I am really excited about this...I love how God chooses to bless us in the little things of life, it means to much to me!

5 Comments:

  • that's so great! how cool! have a great time!

    By Blogger Maren, at 10:33 AM  

  • yay for dates! That's super awesome!

    By Blogger mrs. r, at 12:31 PM  

  • Have you been?

    I like the jerk chicken. it's very zesty, and you get approximately 235 pounds of it. You'll have lunch for three weeks.

    They also have some dish where you get a whole bunch of different meat on a sword.

    Oh, and the smores platter is the best dessert ever.

    Avoid the orange beef.

    By Blogger Kevin Sawyer, at 2:03 PM  

  • Thats awesome! Enjoy your date, take advantage of this time before the little nugget comes!

    By Blogger Mama Erin, at 2:04 PM  

  • Kevin, I have been there before and they do have some tasty dishes, thanks for the tips.

    I know, we are trying to take advantage of our times together right now. We're going on vacation in just couple weeks out the Black Hills and then in the Fall we'll try to get away for the weekend somewhere as well. Our lives are about to change, but most definitely in a geat way!!

    By Blogger celeste, at 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home