The Rundquist Diaries

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Week Number Two

Well, we're half way through week number two alone and I must say, things are going really well! Quinlan is responding very well to a nice routine and we're both adjusting to being together all day. John has been really supportive and so encouraging - calling me during the day to check in. I feel more like myself every day and my body is healing nicely. I am very thankful and really loving being a mom!

Here are just a few of my "favorites" about Quinlan thus far:

1. The way he curls his little tongue when he is in the middle of a BIG cry
2. His "eh-eh-eh" grunt right before he launches into a scream
3. The way he flails his arms when he's awake, startled or upset (maybe he'll be a swimmer!)
4. The fact that he hates to have a dirty diaper :)
5. The way he smiles after he is done eating (well, with his eyes closed and probably due to gas!)
6. How he tucks his little legs under his butt if you lay him on his tummy
7. The powerful kicks he makes with his legs

My little boy is already growing up so fast!!

Picture post to follow shortly....we finally captured some of him awake!

3 Comments:

  • Yeah! I am so glad things are going well!! I can't wait to see more pictures though!

    Lots of Love & Prayer,
    Dana

    By Blogger littlemamaguru, at 1:35 PM  

  • Thanks for the update, Celeste! I'm glad to hear things are going well! I can't wait to hang out!

    By Blogger Maren, at 1:56 PM  

  • Awwww! How fun! I can't wait for pictures. I've just discovered the blog sites for all the moms & dads. It's been fun to travel thru your journies with you guys. I just printed out that long email you & John worked on. I can't believe it's been over a yr. What a ride!

    By Blogger MF, at 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home