The Rundquist Diaries

Friday, January 05, 2007

Final thoughts

Well, tomorrow is almost here and as a dear friend wrote to me this morning...

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow, you're only a day away!!!


I have peace this morning as I get things prepared for tomorrow and for our stay at the hospital. I know God is in control. I was able to spend some time with my mom yesterday and she gave this wonderful saying from a book of hers (she couldn't remember which book). It says:

"Go where God leads, trusting Him to supply the courage, confidence, grace and resources at the right moment." Amen.

We hope to be able to post good news of our baby's arrival very soon!

Thanks for praying for us.





5 Comments:

  • the excitement and anticipation continues to build! (though I don't know if I could be any more excited or anxious than I am for your baby to come...well, probably I'm not as anxious as you!) Nonetheless, I'm looking and waiting for the news!

    much love and prayer from our family to yours

    By Blogger Maren, at 2:57 PM  

  • is he/she here yet??????
    :):):) how was the weekend? sorry i missed church friday, i ended up forgetting my entire bag at work and had to treck all the way back down to get it :(
    THINKING OF YOU AND THE REST TO COME :)

    By Blogger Ang, at 9:31 AM  

  • Micah sent a little facebook announcement...Congratulations on your little one!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:06 PM  

  • CONGRATULATIONS!!! Let me know when you are feeling up to company. I'm so very very happy for the two of you!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    By Blogger Ang, at 9:15 PM  

  • Congrats! You two! I'm looking forward to hearing how it went.

    -Tim Havlik

    By Blogger tsh, at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home