The Rundquist Diaries

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Waiting is the name of the game...

As this week slowly trudges by (this word is related to how I actually am walking now!), nothing new has happened since our excitement of the weekend. It has been hard to settle back and just wait - I am not always good at waiting. But, I know what the end result will be and honestly, that is worth waiting for!

I have been encouraged by a couple of verses this week that are helping me to maintain my perspective as we wait for Baby R to join us and as I endure the uncomfortable days ahead of me:

Psalm 119:68, "You are good and what you do is good..."

Joshua 1:9, "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."

Also, I would like to extend my congrats the Karl and Maren Quickert on the arrival of their little bundle of joy Jemima Era! What a beauty she is - John and I are thrilled for you! Maren, we will have much to share and talk about in the coming few weeks! I can't wait!!!

1 Comments:

  • I'm so excited for you Celeste! I'm waiting along with you, and we're praying for you guys! Soon enough you won't even remember this waiting game and you'll be holding your little babe in your arms...I can't wait!

    By Blogger Maren, at 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home