The Rundquist Diaries

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Baby R Update...

I had my 35 week check-up yesterday and all is well! Less than 5 weeks to go and we couldn't be more excited. The baby is growing and growing (and so is my belly!) and I have slowed down a great deal, but I am "hanging in there" - that's my favorite new phrase these days! So far, no dilation is taking place, but my doctor did tell me that if I started to go into labor now, she would not stop it. It is a good feeling to be in the "safe zone" and I am so thankful to be at this point. It's a great feeling. Hopefully we can hold out a couple more weeks until I am full term before the baby arrives. However, we can't wait to welcome this little one and especially to find out if it is a he or a she!

Here is a picture that John took of me last night....





















Our goal to have the nursery complete by Thanksgiving weekend was realized and we love how it turned out - we are ready for you Baby R!


Supply Bin



















Changing Station/Dresser


















Glider Corner




















Crib















Side of Crib & Shelf

8 Comments:

  • Whoa! You're so ready: what a loving welcome baby R will receive! What are all those supplies? I can't wait to meet him/her!

    By Blogger Maren, at 9:01 AM  

  • ps. you're so cute!!

    By Blogger Maren, at 9:01 AM  

  • Aww. you guys are making me want to be pregnant again! Can't wait to meet your little ones!

    By Blogger Kathy Grunditz, at 9:36 AM  

  • Well, the supplies are bottles in one tub, drying rack in another, art project for after the baby is born (something I'm doing with the name) and other misc items. It's just nice have a place to stuff things! :) Thanks Maren, you're so encouraging!

    Kathy, I can't wait to introduce you! What fun huh??

    By Blogger celeste, at 10:06 AM  

  • so excited for you both. and i am glad that i finally got our blog site so i can keep posted on how things go the next couple of weeks. and the nursery looks awesome.

    By Blogger JoAnn Venhuizen, at 10:19 PM  

  • thanks joann!!

    By Blogger celeste, at 10:27 AM  

  • Good luck on the baby. The nursery looks great. Being prepared before the blessed event is the key. Nice work.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:52 AM  

  • Hey, thanks Pete. We're pretty excited and feeling pretty ready! Any day now this little one could join us and it will be a wonderful event for sure!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    By Blogger celeste, at 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home