The Rundquist Diaries

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Only 16 weeks until Christmas???

John and I went shopping at Home Depot last night, looking for some shades for our bay window. We walked past this sign that said, "Only 16 shopping weeks left until Christmas!" - oh my goodness! Are we already that close to the Holidays? And if we are, that means I am close to having this baby! It was a somewhat overwhelming, but completely thrilling thought! We really are getting close now and it feels so real. Every day I feel & look "bigger" and more pregnant and you know what? It's fun and I am loving every minute of it. I am now at the point where complete strangers ask me when I'm due, or if I know what gender the baby is...it's fun to finally have people point out the fact that I am pregnant - it's not just in my head anymore! :)

I hit the 6 month mark (24 weeks) this Sunday so we will be posting pictures soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home