The Rundquist Diaries

Thursday, August 17, 2006

It has been the best of weeks and the worst of weeks...

After the benefit on Sunday, I came down with a nasty cold virus that didn’t really go into full force until late Monday afternoon/evening and I am still sick. I stayed home from work on Tuesday and Wednesday and am trying to make it through work today! It's going to be a long day at the office...

Anyway, so that’s the bad part…the good part it that on Monday afternoon we had our ultrasound and 20 week checkup! It could not have gone better! It was so thrilling to actually see our developing baby inside of me moving around and see all of his/her working parts! We were amazed and no, we didn’t find out the gender as planned! John asked our technician what the percentage was of people who do find out is and it’s a whopping 96% so we really are the minority! Anyway, things look great and the baby seems to be developing very well. My doctor was quite pleased and I have now gained 5 lbs! So, that puts me at 1 lb over my pre-pregnancy weight! I had to laugh at that…it’s better than nothing right? We were able to take home a couple of really great pictures – two faces pics, one profile pic and one foot pic!

What a creative and loving God we have! We are so thankful that things are continuing to go well with this pregnancy. We just can't wait to welcome this little bundle of joy into our arms come the end of December (or January even!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home