The Rundquist Diaries

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Four years of wedded bliss...

Today, December 20, 2006, John and I are celebrating our 4 year anniversary! It's hard to believe how fast time has gone by nor how many memories we have together. I can still remember our wedding day like it was yesterday! I am truly blessed to be married to John...he's been God's greatest blessing in my life and I can't imagine life without him. He's my best friend!

Honee, I love you and I look forward to tonight as we celebrate 4 years of God's gracious favor in our lives! I love you!


2 Comments:

  • Thanks for the kind words Sweetee. I has been awesome 4 years together, and I feel the fun is only beginning. You have been the wife of my dreams and I only get more excited as parenthood begins anytime now. Happy Anniversary and tonight will be fun as we walk and shop at MOA. Love Ya More- john

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:22 PM  

  • Thanks my Love...here's to all the many wonderful years of marriage and raising children that we have ahead of us! I'm so grateful that I get to do it all with you! I love you, cmr

    By Blogger celeste, at 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home